PLUM SAUCE PORK RIBS

 PLUM SAUCE PORK RIBS 


Hi there everyone! I've been overwhelmed with requests for food aid I hardly have the time to do much else, so today I decided to treat myself to a good dinner! I've always loved anything plum sauce, so why not pair it with another of my favorites, pork ribs! It goes really well with plain rice, but since I had fried rice...... Heaven on the dinner table! Here's what u need.....




Ingredients

400g pork ribs 

2 teaspoons oyster sauce 

2 teaspoons sesame oil 

1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine 

2 tablespoon corn flour 

2 tablespoon plum sauce 

1 teaspoon lime juice 

1 tablespoon sugar 

1 teaspoon light soy sauce

1 tablespoon minced garlic 

Spring onions, finely cut 

Some finely cut chilli

Some water 



Method 



Marinade the pork ribs with oyster sauce, sesame oil, Chinese wine and corn flour, keep it in the fridge for at least 3hrs 



Mix the plum sauce, sugar, lime juice, sugar and water and put aside 



In a wok with oil, deep fry the ribs till golden brown, remove and let the excess oil drain off 



In a wok with a little oil sautee the garlic till aromatic


Now pour the sauce mixture in and let it boil down 



When the sauce has thickened, put in the ribs, stir till the ribs are fully coated, then add the spring onions and chilli and it's ready to serve!



There's nothing better than a sweet, tangy and sticky pork rib between my fingers with the exception of  moneyπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ. But seriously folks, this is one yummy dish. A satisfying dinner and I'm ready to face the never ending requests for aid on my WhatsApp. 


Many people are going hungry and I almost feel quilty eating this, and that is why I have to find more donors for The That Bloody Botak Initiative. We match those in need to donors, and the numbers of needy is rising faster than u can say fuck covid! So please, those of u who can afford it, it cost less than rm80 for a family to have the basic necessities for about 3 weeks.... WhatsApp me at 0133420849 to find out more! 



So that's it folks! Enjoy, take care and stay safe everyone!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAR SIU

ROTI BABI

MEE YOKE / PRAWN MEE