MY FAVORITE DRINK 🍻🍻🍻

 MY FAVORITE DRINK



I love to drink, but when I do, I tend to not be able to stop till I pass out. I know it's not right, but that's the way it is, and that's why if I ever drink, which is few and extremely far in between, this is my poison of choice! It's easy to make and tastes delicious! U can omit the rum if u want it non-alcoholic.  This is how it's done......


Ingredients

Rum..... As much as u like 

One orange 

2 Boh teabags 

2 tablespoons sugar 

Half a teaspoon vanilla essence 

Hot water 

Some ice cubes 


Method 

Cut the orange into slices

Put 2 teabags, the orange and sugar in hot water and stir till the sugar melts 

Let it sit till it cools to room temperature 

Add rum and vanilla essence and mix it 

Put all of in excluding the tea bags into a shaker with some ice cubes 

Shake it for about 30 seconds and serve it in a container with some ice, garnish with a piece of orange 

Now enjoy!

Please note that I encourage responsible drinking. Do not drink and drive, or drink till u pass out like me😜😜😜 

Times are bad and I understand that sometimes we need a little buzz in our lives, but make sure we don't over do it! 

Enjoy, everyone, and stay safe!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAR SIU

ROTI BABI

MEE YOKE / PRAWN MEE